Research and Lookup
- Online Coins of the Roman Empire (OCRE), a joint project of the American Numismatic Society and the Institute for the Study of the Ancient World at New York University, is a revolutionary new tool designed to help in the identification, cataloging, and research of the rich and varied coinage of the Roman Empire. The project records every published type of Roman Imperial Coinage from Augustus in 31 BC, until the death of Zeno in AD 491. This is an easy to use digital corpus, with downloadable catalog entries, incorporating over 43,000 types of coins.
- Asia Minor Coins
- WildWinds The WildWinds website has been created as a reference and attribution resource in the field of ancient numismatics.
- Coin Archives Advanced research tools for professionals. Auction search tools and prices realized
- Forum Ancient Coins Fine coins showcase (Roman and Greek)
- Virtual Catalog of Roman Coins
- VCoins Search
- Numista Welcome to Numista, a unique place to learn, collect, swap and share about our passion: numismatics.